The easiest way to speed up renders in After Effects
Render Boss brings to your fingertips the ability to render multiple frames in parallel. Whether that’s in the same computer (multiprocessing) or in many computers distributed across a network. It just takes a couple of clicks
All your machines working as one
Install Render Boss in all your machines. When you send a render, Render Boss coordinates them so they all work as one. And if you need to use a machine, it only takes a couple of clicks to stop it and turn off Render Boss. The other machines will take over and finish rendering without missing a beat.
Push your machine to its limit!
Set your Render Queue as usual. With the push of a single button, Render Boss will spread it across the network, or between your CPU core and stitch the frames into the final file.
You can even choose to finish on Media Encoder instead of After Effects, in case you need H.264 or other outputs supported only by AME.
No fiddling with network settings or command lines
Control your renders remotely
Once you turn Render Boss On in a machine, that machine will be ready to receive renders.
If you have multiple machines, you can monitor and control them all from a single machine. Get them ready to render, stop a process, etc. No need to get up from your seat.
- Single-Click Multi-Machine videos. Render Boss can automatically split your comps into image sequences to be rendered by multiple machines, then combine them into a single video file, including sound and everything.
- Smart Multi-Core renders. Get the most out of multi-core CPUs. Render Boss monitors the CPU, Memory and GPU on each machine and dynamically adds or removes parallel render instances. This results in renders that use all the available resources without choking slower machines.
- Easy to setup multiple machines. Just point them to a shared network folder and that’s it. No fiddling with network settings, no coding, no command lines.
- Seamless integration with After Effects.
- Clear ON/OFF button gives you complete control on when your computer is available to render.
- Control all the machines from a single computer. Turn Render Boss On or Off, stop renders, etc. All without getting up from your seat.
- Notifications. Get notified if your renders finished correctly, or get warned if there were errors.
- Output Analysis: In addition to the After Effects warnings, AE Render Boss checks the output files to make sure they rendered well.
- Detailed Reports. See reports of all the render jobs, in aggregate or per machine.
- Dynamic Licensing. Each license gives you a certain number of machines to render at the same time. Enter the key in one machine and all the other machines in the Network can use it. And if you turn off Render Boss in one computer, it automatically frees up another machine to render. All in real-time.
- Cross-Platform. Now available for MacOS. The best solution for mixed OS families and studios.